Riverdale Laptop Library
Laptop Lending Library
With support from ReBoot Canada and United Way of Greater Toronto Area, RIWC launched a new Emergency Laptop Lending Library last year to support women and families without access to technology.
We currently offer laptops to participants enrolled in our programs to borrow and use on our premises. Depending on availability and need, our participants will receive a refurbished laptop and wireless internet hub to connect them to our virtual classrooms and online counseling support services.
About the service:
- Laptops are for on-site use only
- Laptops may be borrowed for a maximum of 3 hours
- Free wireless internet service is available on-site
- Bring your own flash drive to save your files
- Printing is available
To Borrow a Laptop:
- You will need to provide your client ID and the name of the program in which you are enrolled.
- You will be asked to sign a loan agreement form the first time you borrow a laptop.
Important Note: Our programs are currently online to curb the spread of the COVID-19 virus. As such, laptop loans are unavailable until further notice.