- Violence Against Women and Children (1993)
- Anti-Violence Youth Program (2004)
- Post-Secondary Placement Program (1998)
- Essential Pathways to Employment Program (2006)
- Food Service and Hospitality Training Program (2018)
- Seniors’ Digital Literacy and Wellness Programs (2021)
- Wrap Services Program (2022)
Our programs are delivered from an anti-oppression and GBA+ (Gender Based Analysis) framework of practice to address how women, men, and gender diverse people experience policies, programs and new initiatives in our community.
To take into account the diverse needs of our community, we collaborate with an extensive network of community partner agencies, ranging from small community-based groups, local schools, and the private sector to all levels of government to address and bring about gender equality and equity.